In terms of posting and keeping this blog current I’ve really slacked off over the past few weeks. My apologies to my twelve loyal readers (that includes my newest reader Leon in Shediac, New Brunswick). There’s a multitude of reasons for my posting strike and as a slacker du jour I’ll try to use everyone one of them. Here is a sampling of my lack of posting excuses:
- Economic downturn. It’s an excuse for the ages, at least for me. I use it for everything around the house. For example: First Lady: Can you change the laundry? Arsy: Can’t, economic downturn.
- Baseball season has started and the Jays are 5-2. I’m way too excited to post. Could this be the highwater mark for my feathered friends?
- The weather is starting to warm up thus increasing my procrastination to do household chores. The shame I feel.
- The Masters transforms me into a blob of green lying on the couch. It should be noted that I’m a blob of many colours when the Masters isn’t on.
- The First Lady has mysteriously destroyed our wireless connection thus making it tough to access the internet. Where O Where art though Matt-Chew Whelan? We are in a need of a Wookie house call.
- I’ve been hunting Easter bunnies with mixed results. However I have eaten many chocolate bunnies with wonderful results. Yummy indeed.
- I’m on a 4 day weekend and I started it on a high on Thursday evening and now I’m riding into the valley as it has become apparent that I have to return to work tomorrow. On the positive side there’s only 10 weeks until summer vaykay.
- Fantasy baseball is taking up way more time than it should at this point in the season. I truely have an addiction to constantly tinkering with my squad. Does anyone know of a support group?
Well there we have it 8 mediocre reasons for my lack of posting over the past few weeks. None of the reasons are an overwhelming favourite, but alas they are excuses nonetheless.
As a token of my appreciation for your support of my mediocre domain I will make a charitable donation to the human fund in your name. Thanks again.